Originally built in 1936, but having sat dilapidated for many years, this classic Route 66 attraction was bought in 2005 by brothers Marty and Mike Dillon. They have since restored the classic neon sign and hope that it will bring attention and investment to the area.
The theatre has been lovingly restored to it’s former glory, including the addition of a restaurant at the street level.
Kindly recommended by Terri Sadler, Oklahoma, US
Visit the website